Time Relays - Remote Control
Switching element with 1 output channel is used to control appliances, sockets, lights…
After sending the command (from the controller) the relays starts counting:
- Delayed OFF function - after sending the command the relay starts counting relays (while output switches) and switches off after a pre-set time
- Delayed start - after sending the command the relay starts counting and relay output closes after a set time
- The ON / OFF - after sending the command the relay switches on / off output
Remote controlled relays can be used for:
- Remote switching loads (motor, pump, ventilator, suction, light ...).
- Control of barriers, gates, shutters
Remote range is 200 m.From a smart phone (through RF smart box) relays can be controlled from any location where is an internet connection.
This relay is also offered in 2 channel and 6 channel versions (link RFSA-62B, RFSA-66M).