Available while stocks last.
Dimming socket-plug RFDSC-71N
- The dimmed socket is used to control light sources that are connected by power cord - especially lamps:
R – classic lamps (resistive load)
L – halogen lamps with wound transformer (inductive load)
C – halogen lamps with electronic transformer (capacity load)
ESL – dimmable energy-effi cient fl uorescent lamps
LED – LED light sources equipped with LED.
- Multi-function 6 light functions - smooth increase or decrease with time setting 2 s - 30 min.
- Thanks to setting the min. brightness by potentiometer, you will eliminate flashing of the LED and ESL light sources.
- The universal dimmer may be controlled by up to 32 channels.
- The programming button on the socket is also used for manual control of the output.
- Memory status can be pre-set in the event of a power failure.
- Range up to 160 m (in open space), if the signal is insuffi cient between the controller and unit, use the signal repeater RFRP-20 or protocol component RFIO2 that support this feature.
- Communication frequency with bidirectional protocol RFIO
Produced in 3 designs of sockets and plugs:
a) French (CZ, SK, PL, FR)
b) Schuko (HU, DE, RU, AT, RO, ES)
c) British (GB)
- Type of load: R - L - C - LED - ESL max. 300 W/150 W
- Supply voltage (frequency): AC 230 V (50/60 Hz) or AC 120 V (60 Hz)
- Design: socket-plug
- Dimensions: 60 x 120 x 80 mm
- Protocol: RFIO