Time Relays - Remote ControlAdditional information
After sending the command (from the controller) the relays starts counting:
- Delayed OFF function - after sending the command the relay starts counting relays (while output switches) and switches off after a pre-set time
- Delayed start - after sending the command the relay starts counting and relay output closes after a set time
- The ON / OFF - after sending the command the relay switches on/off output
Remote controlled relays can be used for:
- Remote switching loads (motor, pump, ventilator, suction, light).
- Control of barriers, gates, shutters
This relay is also offered in 2 channel and 6 channel versions (link RFSA-62B, RFSA-66M).
For more information, visit the product website.
Date of publication: 06. 12. 2016