Time Relays - Remote Control
After sending the command (from the controller) the relays starts counting:
- Delayed OFF function - after sending the command the relay starts counting relays (while output switches) and switches off after a pre-set time
- Delayed start - after sending the command the relay starts counting and relay output closes after a set time
- The ON / OFF - after sending the command the relay switches on/off output
Remote controlled relays can be used for:
- Remote switching loads (motor, pump, ventilator, suction, light).
- Control of barriers, gates, shutters
This relay is also offered in 2 channel and 6 channel versions (link RFSA-62B, RFSA-66M).
For more information, visit the product website.
Information about the company
ELKO EP is one of the world's leading manufacturers of electronic equipment for residential, office and industrial automation. We have been supplying the world over for the past 25 years; our main domain is primarily relays, but we also supply wireless products and IoT products. But we're not just focused on products; we also propose comprehensive and highly effective solutions.
Our branches are located in 16 countries around the world, but all developments and production takes place in our own premises in Holešov. Thanks to this background, we have received several important awards, such as the Visionary of the Year 2015 or the Global Exporter in 2016.
|+420 800 100 671|
|+420 573 514 242|