Dimming socket-plug - RFDSC-71N
- The dimmable socket is used to control the brightness of luminaires that are connected by a power cord with a plug:
- R - conventional bulbs (resistive load)
- L - halogen bulbs with winding transformer (inductive load)
- C - halogen bulbs with electronic transformer (capacitive load)
- ESL - dimmable energy-saving lamps
- LED - light sources equipped with LEDs
- Multifunction - 6 light functions - smooth start or stop with time setting 2 s - 30 min. Description of functions on page 73.
- Min. brightness potentiometer eliminates flickering of LED and ESL light sources.
- The universal dimmer can be controlled by up to 32 channels.
- The programming button on the socket also serves as a manual output control.
- Possibility to set the output status memory in case of failure and subsequent power recovery.
- Range up to 160 m (outdoors), in case of insufficient signal between the controller and the device, use the RFRP-20 signal repeater or components with the RFIO2 protocol that support this function.
- Communication with bidirectional RFIO2 protocol.
Available in 3 socket and plug designs:
(a) French (CZ, SK, PL, FR)
b) Schuko (HU, DE, RU, AT, RO, ES)
c) British (GB)
- Load type: R - L - C - LED - ESL (max. 200W)
- Power supply (frequency): AC 230 V (50-60 Hz)
- Protection: IP30
- Dimensions: 63 x 110 x 74 mm
- Protocol: RFIO2