This energy-saving digital thermo-valve is a programmable regulation device for various heaters, but mainly radiators.
It can be used to regulate temperature in closed rooms, thus helping to lower heat energy consumption.
- Manual mode - measuring and checking a manually set temperature.
- Automatic mode - control between two temperatures based on a set time program:
* comfort temperature (factory settings 21 °C / 70 °F)
* energy-saving temperature (factory settings 16 °C / 61 °F).
Intervals of heating and energy-saving operation can be set using a freely adjustable time program.
- 8 individually programmable switching times per day:
* 4 heating intervals
* 4 energy-saving intervals.
The device features very quiet operation and long battery life (up 5 years).
Quick and easy installation.
Operating voltage: 3 V / DC (2 AA batteries 1.5 V / DC AA)
Temperature range: 8 to 28°C (46 to 82 °F)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 76.5 x 53.5 x 63 mm (3“ x 2.1“ x 2.4“)