Glass switch button with symbols GSB3-40/S
5624 standard (white)
- Glass touch controllers with symbols GSB3-40, GSB3-60 and GSB3-90 are part of a comprehensive range of glass iNELS control units and can be advantageously used in all projects for example as a part of the guest room management system (GRMS).
- GSB3-40 is equipped with four, GSB3-60 six and GSB3-90 nine touch buttons whose functions can easily modify by the software.
- The individual capacitive buttons are point-illuminated by a white LED indicating the status of the controlled output.
- The glass touch panel is a design component of the iNELS system and is available in elegant black (GSB3-40/B, GSB3-60/B, GSB3-90/B) and white (GSB3-40/W, GSB3-60/W, GSB3-90/W) versions.
- All versions are in the size of the module (94x94 mm) from the line of luxury switches and sockets LOGUS90 and are therefore fully in line with the design of frames for the sockets of this series, where you can just as for the controllers choose white and black glass frames.
- The glass touch controller is equipped with an integrated temperature sensor. It is also equipped with analog-to-digital input (AIN/DIN), which can be used to connect potential-free contact or external temperature sensor TC/TZ (for example temperature measurement of the floor).
- Advantages over conventional switches/buttons are saving space, signaling the state of any system output, the ability to measure temperature as well as the ability to connect external buttons or detectors.
- Each button can control any actuator (appliance) in the system. Also, you can assign each button a different function or macro (set of functions). It is therefore possible to use one button to control several appliances at once.
- GSB3-40, GSB3-60 and GSB3-90 are designed for mounting into an installation box.
- Number of buttons: 4
- Supply voltage: BUS 27 V DC
- Rated current from BUS: 27-35 mA (at 27 V DC)
- Inputs: internal temperature and brightness sensor, 1x external input for TC/TZ
- Dimensions: 94 x 94 x 36 mm