RFIO2 - enhanced wireless communication protocolAdditional information
The RFIO2 concept follows the existing RFIO communication protocol and takes it to new levels with new features. RFIO2 is an innovative version for iNELS RF Control products, provides greater stability, it integrates more individual components into the communication circuit, and eliminates signal interference between them. Backward compatibility with RFIO products is maintained.
New features in RF Control products:
- RFIO2 products now allow communication with the RFWD-100 window detector and the RFMD-100 motion detector. Up to 25 detectors can be connected to each other. These detectors are already in stock.
- Provides support for repeater function for permanently powered actuators. The settings are made in the configuration program via the RFAF / USB service device.
- Allows product firmware playback using RFAF / USB service equipment at customer's site.
- The user can set the memory status of the product in the event of a power failure. Setting is simple; it is done by input and output from programming mode, when LED indicates ON / OFF status.
- OFF function - the dimmer output is switched off by pressing the button.