- The applications iHC-MAIR and iHC-MIIR provide universal control for all Audio/Video devices (including air conditioning).
- The application is connected via a smartphone connected to the smart IR box eLAN-IR-003, which communicates with audio/video devices
- via IR sensor.
- The intuitive application environment makes it simple for anyone to control.
- What can you control? Home theater, TV, DVD or Blue Ray player, amplifier, set-top box, satellite receiver, air-conditioning, projector and more.
- It can control up to 100 arbitrary commands with various controllers that you normally have at home.
- With the scenes function you can perform multiple functions simultaneously with a single click command (e.g. you are going to bed you and switch off all AV appliances in the entire home with a single press).
- It is possible to integrate into a single application an unlimited number of IR boxes, meaning that in one application, you have control over the living room, children‘s rooms, etc.
- It is also possible to control remotely from anywhere using a Wi-Fi network (e.g. from work or vacation).
- Thanks to auto-IP acquisition from the DHCP server, you need not set up a network (if you have no set fixed IP address).
- You can connect three sensors to the smart IR box eLAN-IR-003 for three directions of control.
- Sensor IR: Infrared sensor for learning IR codes
- Output indication: 3x LED green status IR1-IR3
- Communication Interface: 10/100 Mbps (RJ45)
- Voltage supply / jm. current: 10-27 V DC / 200 mA (safe low voltage)
- Dimensions: 90 x 52 x 65 mm
- Weight: 136 g
Links to download the app:
Pro iOS Pro Android