Twilight and light digital switch with integrated time switch SOU-2 + photosensor SKS 200
8234 ( SOU-2 + SKS)
- Is used for control of lights on the basis of ambient light intensity and real time (combination of SOU-1 and time switch SHT-3 in one device).
- Time clock can override the light sensor for applications when lights are not required.
- Switching: according to a program (AUTO)/permanently manual/random (CUBE).
- External sensor IP65 issuitable for mounting on the wall/in panel (cover and sensors are part of delivery).
- Sealable transparent cover of front panel.
- Backup of data and time by battery (up to 3 years).
- Easy replacement of backup battery with plug-in module located on front panelof device (no disassembly required).
- Output: 1x CO, 8 A
- Housing: 2-MODULE
- Supply voltage (frequency): AC 230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Sensor: external, SKS-100
- Adjustable light intensity: 10 - 50 000 lx
- Dimensions: 90 x 35 x 64 mm (3.5˝ x 1.4˝ x 2.5˝)