Switch component RFSAI-161B
• Switch component with one output channel which is used in combination with detectors for automatic lighting control.
• Each RFSAI-161B can be programmed with 1x RFMD-100, 1x RFWD-100 and 1x wireless controller (RFWB-40/G or RF KEY).
• The terminals on the component give you the opportunity to connect a wired detector or an existing key installation.
• It enables connection of the switched load up to 1x 12 A (3000 VA).
• The programming button on the unit is also used for manual control of the output.
• For components it is possible to set the repeater function via the RFAF/USB service device.
• Range up to 160 m (in open space), if the signal is insufficient between the controller and unit, use the signal repeater RFRP-20 or protocol component RFIO2 that support this feature.
• Communication frequency with bidirectional protocol iNELS RF Control2 (RFIO2).
- Supply voltage tolerance: +10 %; -15 %
- Number of contacts: 1x switching (AgSnO2)
- RF command from the detector: 866 MHz, 868 MHz, 916 MHz
- Manual control: button PROG (ON/OFF)
- Range in open space: up to 160 m
- Working position: any
- Protection: IP30
- Dimensions: 49 x 49 x 21 mm
- Weight: 50g