Thanks to the 6-channel design of the switching component it can control the heating/cooling mode and with 3 speeds, the AUX output channel can be used to control appliances, sockets or lights.
The RFSA-166M wireless switching component can be combined with the RFTC-150/G.
Up to 25 detectors RFWD-100 can be assigned to the switching component.
The RFWD-100 can be assigned to the RFSA-166M using the PRG button.
Output Channel AUX:
- up to 25 channels can be controlled
- can be combined with detectors, controllers or system components of iNELS RF Control.
- function: button, pulse relay and delayed start or return time functions with 2 s - 60 min time setting.
- memory status is retained in the event of a power failure.
- the AUX programming button on the component also serves as manual control of the AUX output.
The package includes an internal antenna AN-I, in case of locating the element in a metal switchboard, you can use the external antenna AN-E for better signal reception..
Range up to 100 m (in open space), if the signal is insufficient, use the signal repeater RFRP-20 or protocol component RFIO2 that support this feature.
Communication frequency with bidirectional protocol RFIO2.
Output: 3x CO / 3x NO, 8 A
Supply voltage (frequency): AC 110-230 V (50/60 Hz)