Switching socket-plug - multifunction
- The switched socket is used to control fans, lamps, direct heaters, and appliances, which are connected by a power cord with a plug up to 16 A.
- They can be combined with detectors, controllers, or iNELS RF Control system components.
- Multifunctional design - button, impulse relay and time functions of a delayed start or return with time setting 2 s - 60 min.
- The switched socket can be controlled by up to 32 channels.
- The programming button on the socket also serves as a manual output control with indication.
- Possibility to set the output status memory in case of failure and subsequent power recovery.
- Range up to 200 m (outdoors) (in case of insufficient signal between the controller and the device, use the RFRP-20 signal repeater) or components with the RFIO2 protocol that support this function.
- Communication with bidirectional RFIO2 protocol.
- Thanks to the socket design, installation is simple and straightforward by plugging it into an existing socket.
- The contact material of the AgSnO2 relay enables the switching of light ballasts.
Produced in 3 designs of sockets/plugs:
a) French (CZ, SK, PL, FR)
b) Schuko (HU, DE, RU, AT, RO, ES)
c) British (GB)
- Output: 1x switching, 16 A / AC1
- Supply voltage (frequency): AC 230 V (50-60 Hz)
- Protection: IP30
- Dimension: 63 x 110 x 74 mm
- Protocol: RFIO2