Temperature sensor TC
- Thermister temperature sensors are made of Negative Temperature Coefficient (NTC) embedded in a PVC or metal sleeve with a thermally conductive sealer.
- The Lead-in cable to sensor TC is made of wire CYSY 2D x 0.5 mm/0.02”.
- Temperature sensors can be connected directly to the terminal block
- Cable lengths can not be changed, connected or modified.
- Range: -20 °C to +80 °C (-4 °F to 176 °F)
- Scanning element:: NTC 12K
- Tolerance: ±(0.15°C + 0.002|t|)
- Cable material: PVC unshielded, 2x 0.25 mm2
- Terminal material: polyamide
- Protection degree: IP67
- Electrical strength: 2500 VAC