Universal dimmer, 6-channels RFDEL-76M
8595188182058 (230 V)
8205 (230 V)
8595188182096 (120 V)
8209 (120 V)
- The RFDEL-76M is a universal six-channel dimmer that is used to control the brightness intensity of dimmable R - L - C - ESL - LED sources.
- The maximum possible load is 150 VA for 230 V and 75 VA for 120 V for each channel.
- Individual dimmer channels can be connected in parallel to increase the maximum output load at the expense of the number of outputs.
- Each of the output channels is independently controllable and addressable.
- The min. brightness setting eliminates flickering of different types of light sources, the min. brightness and load typesetting are done by PRG buttons.
- Electronic over-current, thermal and short circuit protection that shuts down the output.
- 6 galvanically isolated inputs for wired buttons that can be used to control outputs independently of RF.
- Communication with bidirectional RFIO2 protocol. Internal AN-I antenna included, if the element is placed in a metal cabinet, an external AN-E antenna can be used to improve the signal.
- Dimmable loads: R - L - C - ESL - LED
- Output: 12x MOSFET
- Output loads: 6x 150W (230V) / 6x 75W (120V)
- Protections: overheating and overload
- Housing: 6-MODULE
- Supply voltage (frequency): 230 V (50 Hz) or AC 120 V (60 Hz)
- Dimensions: 90 x 105 x 65 mm (3.5˝ x 4.1˝ x 2.6˝)