Bistable switches with almost zero consumptionAdditional information
- Bistable relays are used mainly for remote lighting control from multiple places, switching of electric drives, heating ...
- The advantage of these devices is noiseless switching and almost zero consumption energy in closed state (in stand-by position the consumption is zero).
- Designed from 16 A - 32 A ensures trouble-free LED switching lamps with surge currents up to 80 A (BR-232-20).
- In a conventional lighting control installation, a large amount of cables is used but for bistable relays they are used for signal control only 2 wires.
- As a result, the bistable relay provides savings during installation (cable consumption, installation time ...)
- Manual control for BR-220-20 and BR-232-20.
Date of publication: 17. 08. 2021