Bistable switches with almost zero consumption
- Bistable relays are used mainly for remote lighting control from multiple places, switching of electric drives, heating ...
- The advantage of these devices is noiseless switching and almost zero consumption energy in closed state (in stand-by position the consumption is zero).
- Designed from 16 A - 32 A ensures trouble-free LED switching lamps with surge currents up to 80 A (BR-232-20).
- In a conventional lighting control installation, a large amount of cables is used but for bistable relays they are used for signal control only 2 wires.
- As a result, the bistable relay provides savings during installation (cable consumption, installation time ...)
- Manual control for BR-220-20 and BR-232-20.
Information about the company
ELKO EP is one of the world's leading manufacturers of electronic equipment for residential, office and industrial automation. We have been supplying the world over for the past 27 years; our main domain is primarily relays, but we also supply wireless products and IoT products. But we're not just focused on products; we also propose comprehensive and highly effective solutions.
Our branches are located in 13 countries around the world, but all developments and production takes place in our own premises in Holešov. Thanks to this background, we have received several important awards, such as the Visionary of the Year 2015 or the Global Exporter in 2016.
|+420 573 514 242|
|+420 770 177 028|