Temperature sensor TZ
- Thermister temperature sensors are made of Negative Temperature Coefficient (NTC) embedded in a PVC or metal sleeve with a thermally conductive sealer.
- Cable VO3SS-F 2D x 0.5 mm/0.02” with silicone insulation for use in high-temperature applications.
- Silicone insulation for use in high-temperature applications.
- Temperature sensors can be connected directly to the terminal block
- Cable lengths can not be changed, connected or modified.
- Range: -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to 257°F)
- Scanning element: NTC 12K 5 %
- Cable material: Silicone
- Protection degree: IP67
- Length: 110 mm
- Weight: 4.5 g