Unit TI3-60M is designed to connect up to six external temperature sensors.
Units range TI3 support the connection of the following temperature sensors:
- TC / TZ - 2-wire connections
- Ni1000, Pt1000, Pt100 - 2-wire and 3-wire connections.
It is used in cases where it is necessary to read the temperature, eg floor/room, indoor/outdoor temperature, process equipment - boiler, solar heating, etc.
Unit status is indicated by green RUN LED on the front panel:
- If the supply voltage is connected (the unit is powered via the BUS), but there is no communication with the master, RUN LED is lit continuously.
- If the supply voltage is connected and the unit communicates via standard BUS, RUN LED fl ashes.
The status on individual temperature inputs is indicated by the relevant red LED on the front panel:
- LIT - temperature sensor disconnection
- FLASHES - exceeding of the temperature range
- UNLIT - ok.
TI3-60M in 3-module is designed for switchboard mounting on DIN rail EN60715.
Temperature input for temperature measuring: 6x input for external temperature sensor TC, TZ, Ni1000, Pt1000, Pt100 see accessories
Installation BUS: BUS
Supply voltage / tolerance: 27 V DC, -20 / +10 %
Dissipated power: max. 1 W
Protection degree: IP20 device, IP40 mounting in the switchboard
Installation: into a switchboard rail to DIN EN 60715