INELS RF Control wireless drivers now in the glass!
The wireless (RF) range has long been dominated by plastic switches with frames made of materials such as plastic, wood, metal or granite. While these switches are still popular they not always suitable for modern, clean interiors and most importantly - it is not always possible to intervene in finished walls so that we can elevate the appearance of our already built homes to a more elegant space. As a result, the glass switch with the RFGB-20/40 SHARP (with sharp edges) and RFGB-220 / 240 ROUND (with rounded edges) markers were added to the switch family in 2020.
They are a luxurious alternative to plastic push-button RFWB. In a glass design with a thickness of only 8 mm, these will stand out in any interior. They are available in 2 and 4 button versions, in white and black glass. Capacitive pads are operated by touch, distinguishing between short and long presses. Button illumination during packet sending is realized by red LED. Actuators can adhere anywhere with double-sided tape or screwed onto the surface or installation box with a screw spacing of 60 mm via an auxiliary bracket. Power is provided by replaceable 2x CR 2032 with a lifetime of up to 2 years - depending on frequency of use.
RFGB-20 a RFGB-40 Glass touch controllers
- The glass touch controller is a design RF (wireless) Control unit and is
- available in elegant black and white variants.
- Only 8 mm thick.
- RFGB-20: 2 capacitive buttons allows to control 2 devices.
- RFGB-40: 4 capacitive buttons allows to control 4 devices.
- When pressing the button, it sends a set signal (ON/OFF, dimming,
- time switching OFF / ON, blinds up/down). Sending a command is indicated
- by a red LED.
- Option of setting light scenes, where with a single press, you can control
- units of iNELS RF Control.
- The rear base allows to be attached to installation using screws, double-
- sided tape or keeping controller on the table.
- Battery power supply (2x 3 V/CR2032 - included in the supply) with battery
- life of around 2 years based on frequency of use. Range up to 200 m (in open space), if the signal is insuffi cient between
- the controller and unit, use the signal repeater RFRP-20 or protocol
- component RFIO2 that support this feature.
- Communication frequency with bidirectional protocol RFIO.
- SHARP controllers
- Dimensions: 94 x 94 mm
- Specifications same as RFGB-20 and RFGB-40
- ROUND controllers
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 mm
Release date : June 2020
Information about the company
ELKO EP is one of the world's leading manufacturers of electronic equipment for residential, office and industrial automation. We have been supplying the world over for the past 27 years; our main domain is primarily relays, but we also supply wireless products and IoT products. But we're not just focused on products; we also propose comprehensive and highly effective solutions.
Our branches are located in 13 countries around the world, but all developments and production takes place in our own premises in Holešov. Thanks to this background, we have received several important awards, such as the Visionary of the Year 2015 or the Global Exporter in 2016.
|+420 573 514 242|
|+420 770 177 028|